2023 Attendee Breakdown
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES 2024
We are excited to return for another year of the Together We Care Convention and Trade Show (TWC). The opportunity to continue to learn and collaborate is something our members and partners have been waiting for and, as always, we promise a stimulating experience.
BASIC SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
*INCLUDED IN ALL SPONSORSHIPS (UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED)
· One complimentary delegate registration including all education sessions, Trade Show access, nutrition breaks on both days and the Tuesday Dinner Event; the Leadership Dinner is an extra ticket item; post-event access to all recorded sessions is included
· Recognition in frequent e-promotions, leading up to the event
· Logo and sponsorship recognition on the convention website, mobile app, signage, print program
· Verbal acknowledgement of sponsorship from the podium at the convention
· Complimentary list of delegates with email addresses, for those who have opted-in (sent one week in advance of convention and one week after the convention)
MAKE PLANS TO JOIN US IN TORONTO
– APRIL 8-10, 2024!
Together We Care 2024 is a collaborative forum that joins the long-term care and retirement community sectors to help shape the future of seniors’ care. It provides the unique opportunity to come and hear from inspirational keynotes, as well as leaders and change-makers from across the seniors’ care continuum about novel ideas and case studies, new models of care, partnerships for success, and hot topics that both challenge and inform delegates.
AWARDING OF SPONSORSHIP
After the first-right-of-refusal period concludes, sponsorship awards will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
TRADE SHOW HOURS
(Subject to change)
TUESDAY, April 9, 2024
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
WEDNESDAY, April 10, 2024
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
To select a sponsorship option please fill out the "SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT" document located here.
Attention! Fraudulent emails offering TWC 2024 attendees list for sale
There have been reports of emails sent to TWC vendors and sponsors coming from a variety of different email address/contacts – attempting to sell the TWC 2024 attendee list. Please note that this is a scam and that TWC does NOT sell any contact lists to any third parties, nor has commissioned any third party to sell such lists on its behalf. Should you receive this email, please disregard. Any questions or concerns, please contact TogetherWeCare@andlogistix.com